- A one-page app design which provides better responsiveness and testability
- Speaking of testability, we now have selenium-based bdd-tests as well (and a test coverage starting to approach reasonable -- remember, we started with no tests).
- We have spun off our database access framework as PGObject on CPAN. This is an anti-ORM, basically a service locator framework for stored proceures.
- Quantity discounts
- Many stored procedures moved from PL/PGSQL to plain SQL for better type checking
- Full support for templates transparently stored in the PostgreSQL database
Friday, July 29, 2016
What is coming in LedgerSMB 1.5
LedgerSMB 1.5 rc1 is around the corner. I figure it is time for a very short list of major improvements: